WHAT'S INSIDE MY LAZADA #BoxOfJoy?
Last November 4 and November 6, Lazada Philippines held its yearly Affiliate Roadshow in Davao and Cebu. They have officially launched the Online Revolution campaign to all their affiliates and gave a sneak peek of the great deals to come. Check it out here- www.lazada.com.ph/online-revolution/.
After the event, Lazada gave us a small box with different products inside. This is actually my first time to receive a #BoxOfJoy and I am curious what's inside. Let us see!
What's inside the #BoxOfJoy?
SIMPLE Micellar Cleansing Water and Micellar Cleansing Wipes
I got so excited when I saw these products! I am still using another brand of micellar water and wipes but I have heard great reviews about this brand. I am so happy that I can finally try these myself! These products are important especially when you love putting on makeup. As you may know, washing your face with soap/facial wash is not enough. Definitely a must-have!
POND'S Age Miracle and VASELINE Lotion
I always love receiving skin beauty products. I love it even more if it is something that can protect my skin from the harmful rays of the sun. I hope these works well on me.
TRESemme Shampoo and Conditioner
I wonder how these huge bottles of shampoo and conditioner fit inside the small box. Haha! I have tried using TRESemme before and my hair loved it.
St. Ives Apricot Exfoliating Body Wash
My bath would not feel complete without any sweet smelling body wash or soap. I am such a sucker for sweet scent! I do not apply lotion (because I am too lazy to do so 99% of the time) so this product would help moisturize my skin during bath. This is a new addition to my collection! Haha. (And also I have realized the importance of lotion and sunblock. I am now trying my best to remind myself to use it everyday.)
Colgate Toothpaste
I have never tried the Colgate Bamboo Charcoal before. I used it right away and I liked it. It is not too mint-y. The smaller tube is perfect for travel use. Just in time for another trip next week. Yay!
BOSCH Bag
When traveling, I always bring bags like this with me. You will never know when this will come in handy.
All these products are on sale at www.lazada.com.ph. Lazada Online Revolution Sale will run from November 9-11, 2017. There are a lot of good deals and get discounts as much as 95%! Hurry and do not miss it! Shop now!
Shop here: http://www.lazada.com.ph/online-revolution/.
For updates, like Lazada Philippines on Facebook- www.facebook.com/LazadaPhilippines/. Follow them on Twitter- @LazadaPH and Instagram- @lazadaph. Happy shopping!







Comments
Post a Comment