MACHO MUCHO ORIGINALS + BACK TO SCHOOL PROMO


Macho Mucho Salon for men is the leading hybrid barbershop and salon for men in Davao and General Santos City. Macho Mucho is committed to becoming the ultimate Men's Upgrade Zone in the country. I can proudly say that their services are great. And it is more than just that. It is about the overall experience with Macho Mucho. From the place, staffs, and service, you can really say "I AM THE BOSS.".





And let us talk about how cool their stores are. As you can see, this is not your ordinary salon for men. This is the place where you would feel comfortable while taking care of yourself. I believe men deserves some pampering, too.


Before, men would probably say "Oh, I think I need some haircut because my hair looks untidy and the weather is too hot.", "Oh, I need to go to the barber because there is a haircut requirement at school/work." or "I do not really want to get some haircut because I know I will look like a walking potato afterward and my friends would surely tease me.". Admit it or not, these are true in some ways. I have a lot of guy friends and this is what I usually hear from them. Especially the latter, right? They would even say that they would prefer to stay at home after getting a haircut because they are not comfortable with their new look or worse if they did not get the hairstyle they really want. Sobs*


With Macho Mucho, it is a lot different. As what I have noticed, customers take pride in going to Macho Mucho. They do not just love the overall experience, but they grow to love the brand itself. I do not know how they do it, but men look suave after getting groomed at Macho Mucho. They really look good! Aside from grooming, they can also avail other services like hair treatments, spa, and massage. Sounds great!


They currently have a Back to School Promo for students. I grabbed this opportunity to treat my cousins for some pampering before their class begins. They usually go to Macho Mucho SM Ecoland branch and this was their first visit at Macho Mucho Originals (which is also a good thing because it is nearer to our house).



I forgot to take a photo of their previous look. These are my cousins looking excited to achieve the look they want. And that's me in the mirror busy with #bloggerduties.


Art (on the left) kept his hair long during summer and he wanted to cut it short (but not too short). Deo (on the right) availed the Barbercut Plus which includes clean cuts with shampoo and blowdry plus hot towel.




Barbercut Plus: Clean cuts with shampoo and blowdry plus hot towel.


Barbercut with Shampoo- Clean cuts with shampoo and blowdry.

Kuya is being too nice. Haha! I bet my cousin loved the massage.


My cousin looking good feeling good, thus being vain. I think this is medium length textured haircut.


My cousin looking good feeling good after the grooming. This is called high fade + loose pompadour.


Art is a loyal Macho Mucho customer for two years now. Thank you Kuya Noel for giving my cousin a nice haircut!


This was Deo's first time at Macho Mucho. He was already looking forward to his next visit. He wanted to try the other looks. No, he is not excited... Hahaha!


I love their new look! From cavemen to gentlemen real quick. Thank you, Macho Mucho Originals!



Macho Mucho Originals is located at Gen. Douglas Mac Arthur Highway (Matina Crossing), Davao City.


You may visit their website at www.machomucho.com. Like Macho Mucho Originals on Facebook www.facebook.com/pages/Macho-Mucho-Originals-Matina and Macho Mucho Official page at www.facebook.com/machomucho.
You can also follow Macho Mucho on Instagram @machomucho.


Upgrade yourself at Macho Mucho!

Comments

Popular Posts