BEAUTY DIARIES: ZERO GRAVITY SHAMPOO AND CONDITIONER FROM HAIRFOODCO


Who does not love #BloggerMail? And I know that it is even more exciting when it is from a brand that you really love. So today, I am going to share to you the package I received from one of my favorite brands- Hairfoodco.
A little background about Hairfoodco:
HairFood Co. was founded by two siblings to form what is now one of the growing hair-care brand in the Philippines. The story began from the need of their clients for better hair and transforming their condition through proper hair nutrition.

HairFood Co is in a mission to get the best quality natural active ingredients from around the world to nourish the hair from scalp to tip into as many hands as possible. They formulate sulfate-free, phthalates-free, colourants-free hair-care products.

What I love about their packages is that it always comes with a cute packaging and a sweet letter. I love personal touches because it makes me feel extra special. *insert heart emoji*

Let me show you what is inside the box...


Hairfoodco sent me one of their newest products: the Hairfood Co Zero Gravity Shampoo and Conditioner. It also comes with a very cute printed pouch that says "HEALTHY HAIR DAYS".



Hairfood Co Zero Gravity Shampoo is an anti-hairfall shampoo. I think you can already tell from its name. With the benefits from nature-inspired ingredients, Zero Gravity Shampoo promotes hair growth, stimulate blood circulation and increase hair vitality. Zero Gravity Shampoo will protect, strengthen and nourish your scalp and hair.

Hairfood Co Zero Gravity Conditioner, on the other hand, will cleanse, detoxify, exfoliate, nourish, hydrate and re-balance your scalp. It will also help you achieve a thicker and fuller looking hair. It decreases the appearance of split-ends, too. Zero Gravity Conditioner will add shine to your hair and help reduce hair-breakage.

Both products are effective for men and women. Each bottle contains 250ml and is sold separately. Get yours now to keep your hair healthy!





You can buy these products at any Hairfoodco kiosk near you. You can also shop them at www.lazada.com.ph.

Love your hair and keep them healthy. Have a healthy hair day! <3


Comments

Popular Posts