NEW: MY SKIN ORIGINS ORGANICS KOJIC PLUS BEAUTY BAR

My Skin Origins



I swear I love My Skin Origins soaps! I am currently using the pink one for my body- My Skin Origins Smooth White Glutathione.


My Skin Origins beauty bars. Can I have them all, please? :)


The new My Skin Origins Organics Kojic Plus


Having an oily type of skin is a burden. That was before. I can still remember switching from one product to another. I have also tried every facial wash brands in the supermarket. It was tiring. I kept on looking for the right product for my face that would tame my oily skin. There were some products that were good at first. That feeling when you thought you finally found "the one". But later on, you will wonder why the effect is not the same as the first few days or weeks you used it. Yung feeling na akala mo siya na talaga. Yung feeling na akala mo magtatagal kayo. Pero hindi pala #paasa. Haha. Until now, I do not have an answer to that question. I am not sure if it is just me though or some products are just really like that.


But like every successful love story, there will come a time when you will find the one for you. For me, it is the kojic soap. I think what it took long for me try it is when I happen to read an article before that suggests you must only use liquid soap (facial wash, facial scrubs, etc) on your face. The kojic soap works fine for me. In fact, I have been using it for years already. I never switched until then.


When My Skin Origins announced that they will be launching their own kojic soap, I was excited! I will be finally using the same brand of soap for my face and body. Yipeeeee*


Kojic soap is very popular in Japan. It is a skin lightener, anti-bacterial and anti-fungal. What I like most with My Skin Origins Organics Kojic Plus is the ingredients are all organic and natural. It is enriched with high grade cosmetic Kojic Acid and Glutathione. It is also infused with 20% vitamin C so that it will really penetrate the skin, making it healthy and glowing. The lather is also better compared to other kojic soap. And because the ingredients are organic, it is less dry and stingy (since this is one of the common concerns for acid soaps). The trick there is do not let the soap stay long on your face.


I will be hosting a giveaway this week so that you guys can also try it! My Skin Origins Kojic Soap is available in selected Gaisano Grand Mall branches: Davao City, Panabo City, Digos City, Tagum City and very soon in Kidapawan City.



Follow My Skin Origins on Facebookhttps://www.facebook.com/MySkinOrigins and Instagramhttps://www.instagram.com/myskinorigins/.



Follow me on Facebook -Page https://www.facebook.com/TheFashionVenom/,  Twitter- @fashionvenom and Instagram @fashionvenom.

Comments

Popular Posts